Q: Do the Resort restaurants offer meals for special dietary needs?
The Food & Beverage team is committed to offering a wide range of options to accommodate Guests with food allergies or intolerances. Please notify us of any food allergies and intolerances when booking your dining reservation. You're also welcome to speak with a chef or a manager-on-duty upon arrival at the restaurant.
If you have additional questions, please contact Special.Diets@DisneyAulani.com.
Q: If I bring personal food items or groceries to a Resort restaurant, can a Disney chef prepare or heat my food?
Sorry, but our chefs and other Cast Members may not prepare, cook, heat or reheat any food items brought in by Guests.
However, if you have special dietary requests, we will work with you to try and meet your needs.
Q: What is the policy on alcoholic beverages?
The drinking age is 21 at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. Valid photo I.D. is required.
Q: Where can I dine with Disney Characters?
Aulani offers “Aunty's Breakfast Celebration at the Makahiki,” a Disney Character Breakfast.
Q: My family is celebrating a special occasion. Can we order a cake for our celebration?
Yes. You can commemorate special occasions with cakes and other celebratory gifts. Arrange for a cake to be delivered to your room or to a special dinner. Some specialty cakes may require at least 48 hours' advance notice.
Get details about ordering cakes at Aulani.
Q: What is the dress code at Aulani restaurants?
Most restaurants at Aulani feature a Resort Casual dress code policy. The following guidelines apply:
- A shirt is required
- Shoes or sandals are required
- If wearing a swimsuit, a cover-up is also required
Shirts with inappropriate words or pictures are not permitted at any time.
Attire for Dinner at ‘AMA‘AMA
For dinner at ‘AMA‘AMA, please follow an Upscale Casual dress code. The following guidelines apply:
- Men: Please, no baseball caps, board shorts, swimsuits, ripped or torn jeans, tank tops and sleeveless shirts
- Women: Please, no baseball caps, swimsuits, and ripped or torn jeans
Again, shirts with inappropriate words or pictures are not permitted at any time
Q: Where can I purchase and use Resort-refillable mugs at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa?
You can purchase a Resort-refillable mug for $18.99 plus tax* at either Lava Shack or Kālepa's Store. Throughout your stay at Aulani, enjoy refills of non-alcoholic beverages, available at the following refillable mug stations:
- Ulu Cafe: Offering fountain beverages, coffee, tea and cocoa from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Lava Shack: Offering fountain beverages from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- One Paddle Two Paddle: Offering fountain beverages from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Mugs feature a special Aulani design, so you'll have a great keepsake to enjoy even after your vacation.
Q: How do I cancel or modify a dining reservation?
If your plans change, we ask that you cancel or modify your dining reservation as a courtesy to fellow Guests.
There are 3 ways to cancel or modify your reservation:
- Find your reservation online.
- Call (866) 44-DISNEY or (866) 443-4763. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or
guardian permission to call.
- Visit any restaurant podium at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa.
You should have received a confirmation number when making your reservation. Please reference that confirmation number when canceling or changing your reservation.
* Price subject to change.