Q: Where is Ko Olina?
Located on the Leeward Coast of O‘ahu and sheltered by mountains to the north, Ko Olina is located almost 21 miles from Honolulu International Airport, which is only a 30- to 45-minute drive from Waikiki. The famous small surf towns of the North Shore are only a 20-minute drive away.
Q: What are some of the amenities in Ko Olina near Aulani?
- 18-hole golf course designed by Ted Robinson with golf shop
- Ko Olina Sports Club
- Roy's® Ko Olina Restaurant
- 43-acre Ko Olina Marina
- Lagoons and over a mile of seashore pathways with accessibility to a wide variety of water activities for the whole family (including swimming, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset dinner cruises)
- Shopping at Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center
- A variety of shops and restaurants in nearby Kapolei
Q: Is the beach exclusive to Resort Guests?
No. There are no private beaches in Hawai‘i. All beach areas have public access. Fortunately, O‘ahu has beautiful sandy beaches at every turn.