What activity programs are available for kids?Aulani provides a number of activities for kids in a magical and safe environment at Aunty's Beach House.
Welcoming Guests ages 3 to 12, Aunty's Beach House is a kids club where youngsters can play, make new friends and explore Hawaiian culture, art and music under the supervision of child care professionals—our Disney Youth Counselors.
Visits to Aunty's Beach House are included in your Resort stay, but children must be registered. To get started, submit the online pre-registration form at least 2 days (but no more than 90 days) prior to your arrival date. Upon arrival at the Resort, please stop by Aunty's Beach House with your child(ren) to complete your registration.
Please note that pre-registering does not guarantee participation at Aunty's Beach House.
This 5,200-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility features a variety of kid-friendly options in a safe and secure environment, including:
- Movie room showing Disney favorites
- Wii™ and Sony PlayStation® video games
- Interactive game tables
- Hawaiian arts and crafts
- A costumes closet, for dress-up fun
- Enclosed and secure backyard, with play structure
- Secure check-in/check-out process for children
In addition to our regular games and offerings, Aunty's Beach House features 2 types of special activities:
- Complimentary activities including Aunty's Aloha Party, Coconut King and Queens of Comedy, Keiki Hula, Stitch's Space Goo and more.
- Premium Experiences that feature enhanced storytelling and special souvenirs like our Fish Are Friends learning interaction and Surf's Up with Chip and Dale activities.
Due to the popularity of these activities and limited availability, reservations are recommended. Requests for reservations for complimentary activities may be made on the online registration form. Premium Experiences are available for a fee and can be booked in advance. To reserve your child's spot for a Premium Experience, visit Aunty's Beach House or call the Reservation Center at (866) 44-DISNEY or (866) 443-4763. Guests under 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Please note the following guidelines regarding participation at Aunty’s Beach House:
- Visits to Aunty's Beach House are included in your Resort stay, but children must be pre-registered.
- Submit the online pre-registration form at least 2 days (but no more than 90 days) prior to your arrival date.
- Upon arrival at the Resort, please stop by Aunty's Beach House with your child(ren) to complete your registration.
- Upon registration at Aunty's Beach House, every child will be issued a commemorative keiki band at a charge of $12.95 plus tax. The keiki band is your child's to keep as a fun souvenir. Or it can be returned for a refund (with receipt) before you check out from the Resort.
- Children must be at least 3 years old and potty-trained.
- Activities are subject to change.
- Premium Experiences are available for a fee, and their components are subject to change.
Aulani provides a number of activities for kids in a magical and safe environment at Aunty's Beach House.